Meditate on God’s Word
We are facing some challenging times. A pandemic and racial injustice. In all of this, God will get the last word. The Bible is full of his word. It’s full of comfort, reminders, revelation, conviction, grace, love, and so much more.
I wanted to share a few scriptures that I have been reading. Some on post it notes where I can see them, some that I have written in heart. They serve as reminders that I am not the all knowing and humbled me to not find the answers when my logic brain will.
- So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. -Galatians 6:9 NLT
- This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. -Psalm 91:2-3 NLT (ENTIRE CHAPTER)
- I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. -Psalms 16:8 NLT
- Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you. -Deuteronomy 31:8 NLT
- Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world. -Psalms 46:10 NLT
- For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. -Isaiah 43:19 NLT
- This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. -Joshua 1:9 NLT
- But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one. -2 Thessalonians 3:3 NLT
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. -Proverbs 3:5 NLT
- And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. -Romans 8:28 NLT
Share some of your favorite scriptures with me in the comments. I would love to add them.